Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Jessie

My Daughter Jessica is one I need to write about.
Just about every parent is Proud of their child or children.
But I and my family are VERY PROUD of my baby girl, my first born.
I became pregnant with Jessica when I was 17, and I was a virgin up till then.

I hadn't ever been told any of the signs of pregnany, oh in class a teacher would talk SEX to the class,
but, not one really went in depth on the subject of sex, just mainly talked about STD'S and the puberty thing, and what changes the body will go through.

I knew I was pregnant with my daughter when I was 3 days late for my monthly fun.
I cried, i vowed to God that I won't have sex any more outside of marriage if I'm not pregnant.
But God had other plans and other reason's for me becoming pregnant with the first grandbaby to my parents and the first great grandchild of my dad's side of the family.
I went the WHOLE 9 months with out saying anything to anyone, but one person, she was an exgirlfriend of my brother mike.
I did tell Jessie's Father I was pregnant, and his mother over heard a conversasion between him and his sister about me.
His mother told Jessie's father that HE NEEDED to do something about it and have it taken care of really quick.
So he came and told me and I told him that he could tell him mother that I was not about to abort a child that is not at fault for what happend between the both of us.
I wore big clothes, my big coat. I laid so my belly could not be seen and what ever I could do to hide my being pregnant.
I had even entertained the thought of going out into the woods and having her, but do what with her after that.
But that never happend.
I'm so thankful God was my doctor all those 9 months of the pregnancy.
Jessie was surely a blessing in discuise.
For my Father he knew her only 11 months, but that was a life time to him.
Jessie was what kept my Mother and I focused on the important things or we might of given up.
there is too much to say about Jessie in her younger childhood years, but you got the picture.
I met and married a man and thought he was a good guy.
I married him because I was once again pregnant and by this time Jessie was turning 7 yrs old
she liked him at first and he took good care of her as if she were his, that is until the twins were born.
She helped me take care of the twins as she was growing up, but was more or less forced by her stepfather to take care of the twins . I would fight him about that.
Finally he decided to divorce me and blamed me for the divorce, when he was the one who commited adultry, and lied to the judge and court system .
Jessie has been my ROCK and STRONG hold through so much.
She was forced to drop out of school by the priniceple in the town we lived in out in Oklahoma.
due to all the school she had been missing from being dragged in and out of court by her ex step dad.
She kept me focused, she kept me going, she kept me alive and made me want to live.
She had done all of it through God's loving and caring hands.
She now has her GED and works at a preschool, has 2 BEAUTIFUL boys, and a loving and caring man and he is a very good care provider, a loving father, and someone that she would be lost without.
she and I have gone through a lot together, she has been more like a sister and my best friend than a daughter.
I wouldn't want her any other way.
Now once again, I'mleaning on her for support in my life and she has the aid of my family to help her as well.
God has His reason's for what he has us all go through in life.
But yet, my BEAUTIFUL daughter Jessie has my entire family to let her lean on us
at any time.
She is what Family is all about.
I love you my baby girl, and will give my life for you.

No comments: