Saturday, July 25, 2009

All Shook Up

There are many things in our life time when certain things, people and happenings can just shake the very foundation of of your core.
Lately there have been many things that have just been shaking me up and I'm one that can with stand alot of crap. I've HAD to in order to survive what I have been through in order to allow my family and children to survive. Some things may seem small on one hand and on the other are really BIG. There are those who have been through exactly the same ordeal or are going through it as I type this out. There are those who have had to live it through some one elses eyes and be there for support in one way or another.
I don't know what to really say or how I want this to come out sounding on here , let alone how am I to put it down on here in my words. My foundation has been shaking . To the core at times, but I FORCED my self back up to my feet and continue to climb another mountain. What I KNEW would happen has happend but only years later, but got shaken when I got the news.
No one said it was going to be easy out on the battle ground, no one said to watch your back out there, no one said time to come back in and rest and try again with a different way, no one said you can and will with stand it, no one said that you will learn a great deal out there.
Its like being tossed to the sharks and told sink or swim, or thrown to the wolves and told live or die.
I have done all of the above .

Some thought I had gone crazy and was talking crazy to the things that had been happening and are still happening. But ITS ALL IN THE TIMING when the truth does come out and is finally seen. Forgivness is another thing. I can forgive so easy to those who have no understanding as to what I have gone through or were there watching me and my children go through.
Its time for the healing and hurt to stop and the healing to begin and the pain of the old and new wounds to go away.
that I know is going to be a long road and path to travel, but as long as I have God as MY pilot, my family at my back and my friends in the cheering section I know and see the VICTORY goal in sight and the score board above it I KNOW I'll score and be the winner.

My family has seen each one of us at rock bottom, we have all supported each other in one way or another, but there is nothing like being shook to the core of ones foundation, and the key is not to let that keep you down, you got to have the "mustar" to get back up and pull it back together and make it that much stronger. for there is going to be one or two others who will need you because of the past experience in life.

In closing, ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED AND BRACE YOURSELF FOR THE STORM.
STAND YOUR GROUND, SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND KNOW WHEN TO GET OFF THE BATTLE FEILD TO REST AND REGROUP.

No comments: