Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Loving Woes of being Mommy

There are times when doing my laundry at my daughter's house can proveto be interesting
either while I'm there or after I have left.
Jessie is a very ,very busy mother of 2 Very BEAUTIFUL boys and I'm not saying that because I am their Am'Ma(grandma) But I'm saying it because it is sooooo TRUE! I and my mother KNOW what she is going through with the boys and the "man" of the house being around or not around.
I had 4 kids and mom had 5 kids. Jessie BLESS HER HEART, both boys may as well be 4 boys.
She LOVES being a mother very much, as I do and did. I hear from people we know how nice it is that I help her with her boys and how good a mother she is.
As I said doing laundry at her house can prove to be interesting at times. Earlier today I went up got laundry going, ran back to the store got what I needed, went and got her some gobbstoppers jawbreaker candies, went and got my grandson Nicolas and then we went back to his home.
The first load was done and I put it in the dryer and got the 2nd load going. Nicolas was sitting on the couch, glued to the tv watching SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
Me I'd rather be watching his movie CARS. Next thing I know he had fallen alseep on the couch.
He had been asleep about 30 mins when my trac fone rang and Jessie was asking me if I and Nicolas were going to be at my mom's or up at her house. I said more than likely at my mom's, so she said she'd go over ther after preschool let out. Well 3:25 rolls around Nicolas's daddy hadn't come home from work yet, so I scooped him after only an hour of nap and we go to get his mommy.
I hated getting him up from his nap he can be so cranky, but he is only 3 yrs old too.
We Turn to go to my mom's and see Jessie walking to head to her house.
I picked her up and went to mom's she dropped me off and I went in and jess went home.
I did tell her before she left that I had some towels and a few pieces of clothes and some sheets in the dryer.

Later in the evening about8 p.m. or 8:30 Jessie shows up with a basket of the clothes I left in her dryer.
I asked what did you do run away or made an excuse to get away?
She let out a growl and dropped the basket on the floor and then plopped down on the ouch and proceeded to tell me and mom( her grandma) about how she was ready to pull her hair out and smack a "HERES YOUR SIGN" sticker on her man's forehead. Now I got a T-shirt from my sister Connie the other day that says "SO MANY MEN............... SO LITTLE INTELLEGENCE" that seems to be the right shirt for Jessie at this time, well the last 2 or 3 months.
She was telling me and mom at how the baby who is almost 11 months old was following her around crying and whining to get her to pay attention to him, and his big brother Nicolas was bouncing around or calling "mom"
while she was busy doing other things. where was daddy in all this?
At a soccer meeting(rolls eyes).

Well he comes home plops down and decides to read the paper, all the while the baby is trying to get
mommy to pay attention and big brother is being him self as all 3 yr olds do.
She finally got clothes folded, bathroom clean, boys fed, dishes done and the livingroom clean.
Then Carlos looks at her and asks if she is still mad at him(LMAO!!!!!!)
I think this man needs to choose his words more carefully or open his eyes and pull his thumb out of his ARSE. Jessie just looked at him and went and sat down, she wasn't feeling any better because of that time of the month. Well here Carlos makes another mistake in asking her if she was feeling any better.(LMAO!!!!)
she looked at him and said"WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?"
Most men just don't know when to keep their mouths shut and when to open them.
If men and women can't learn to read the other then it isn't going to be an easy ride.
Neither one comes with an instruction manual, kids sure don't, its all based on instinct, knowledge,
experience, and just common sense, which is something else alot of men lack as well. but then you have those
who do have it but just not sure how to use it.
Same goes for women too.
I'm not sure how this is going to end up with Jessie and her man. But no matter I and my family will be there for the both of them and more for her.

No comments: