Sunday, November 30, 2008

what roller coaster of a ride

Well I haven't been on my blog since early July and have alot to tell.

I moved in with my daughter on July 4th of this year and a month later working at Tyson's foods.

Any time someone has asked asked me "how are you" or asked "how ya doing?" My best and only response is "I'm here and still standing."

Why give a sob story on how you really are doing, no one really cares up there as long as you have hands, elbows feet and can bend over or function like a machine to them you are in good shape.

Although I can't really complain much, because I TRUELY have come back at a good time. Its not so much as the pay as it is that I'm not standing in the same spot every day doing the same job. I really do enjoy the varity of the jobs in the dept. I work in.

I'm a FLOATER or "utility" easily put in layman terms I'm a jack of ALL trades.

Some of the people I work with and around would rather go to work and go to the same hum drum job day in and day out.

To me its not the work so much as it is the people.



I now am trained as a manifester in 2 areas that logs the products and its location for when the order is ready to fill or ready to go right out. I have been trained to work a pallet jack but them "new" used ones they have are just to touchy and will man handle you before you can work it the right way. I know I was man handled by one of them "new" used pieces of crap and haven't touched one of them since. laugh all you want but its no fun when you think you and the jack are supposed to go one way and find your self going in the direction IT wants to go and FAST!

I am now being trained as a back up lead on the chiller rehang table as well as classified as a hanger by the lead I work with.

She really is a VERY cool and fun person to be working with. She has her favorites but she does not play the favorites card. I'm the ONLY female besides the lead that works back there amongst 10-12 guys. I really do like it better back there and its not so much the guys as its that there is no drama back there like there is when I work up front. I hate drama in the work place and I hate even more that in this work place everyone behaves like they do when they where in Jr. high or High school.



Enough about chicken and that place.



Lets talk GRANDKIDS and KIDS!

Now I LOVE my grandsons, and don't read this or take it wrong but , MAN! Lately they really have made me want to pull my hair out and I know its not so much them as it is their Mother.

She has her a new "man freind". Can't call him a boy because he don't wear diapers. lol so to speak. For a long time my daughter had him and his brother scared to meet me. They are from Guatimaolla. They both have their children back there, one is still married and the other is divorced. They came here to make money for their family's and have taken to my daughter and grandsons.They still aren't too sure about me. lol!
Any way its christmas time and everyone is TRYING to get into the spirit of Christmas. Last night Jessie put up the tree, got it decorated and her man his brother and a friend of theirs came up to our home and put the lights up outside, very beautiful!
Well the babies were so excited about all the shiny, and sparkly, and blinking things I just about had to tape and glue them both down just to catch my breath just to keep things from being torn down or apart.
Where was their mommy?
At her man's house, of course. so I finally got Carlos(aka:pnut) to sleep, and was able to finally to catch my breath. Nicolas wanted to go to bed, so I tucked him and rubbed his back till he fell asleep.
But this morning it all started all over again with the baby coming to me with a candycane. I hollerd for his mommy and told her rise and shine the game with the tree is back on and she'd best be the one to keep him out and away from the tree or I'll do it and make him cry.
He didn't like me spanking his hands over & over & over& over. I didn't
like it either because it stung my hands, made me feel bad, and hated raising my voice to the stubborn little bugger.
I know he is just excited, but then it became a game
and if you were to know this little one like I do, you be looking to put up an electric fence.!
Me and my daughter wrapped presents last night and thankfully the baby didn't find them under the tree, but big brother did! and boy he did so begg'n and crying, and driving me up the wall!
Well now its been a few days since I was on here and even MORE has happend.
My youngest grandson got a hold of one of big BROTHER's presents and decided he needed to check it out, while his mommy and I were cleaning house. I was in my bedroom that I share with my oldest grandson who is 4 yrs old and mommy was coming out from cleaning the bathroom.
She just rounded the corner to the livingroom ans seen a horrible sight and the next thing I hear is "Carlos!" " What are you doing?!" I asked her what was going on and hear a "thump" and her grumbling at the baby.
I knew then it was somthing he should not have touched. Well she got the playpen out and in he goes VERY unhappy and we continued to clean.
Now My oldest grandson Nicolas has so much fun when we are all at walmart and when either we all happen to walk by the women's dept or he goes over there with me.
The first time I went over that way with him to look for some "things" for me I heard him laughing and having a good time. I called for him to come to me he said " no, come to here I want to show you something, and its really cool Am'ma" so I went to where he was and he was squeezing the women's big boobed bras and saying "boobies, boobies, boobies!" I told him to stop squeezing the bras and that they weren't boobies, he told me that they weren't bras and yes those are boobies. So I took hold of his hand and swung around and there was a man sitting in one of the Walmart electric carts watching us and listening, as we walked by he told Nicolas "just wait till they're full and they are even funner then." Nicolas looked at him and said "yea!" I just busted up laughing and totaly embarassed.
Well today is my birthday, and I tell you with what I had been through in my past I thought I was done for and beingthis close to christmas at that.
BUT! it was a mixed blessing in disguise at that.
I was pulled over by a green forest ploice officer, a cute one at that, and I had heard he could really be a jerk and an ass at that, but what I was going through at that time was an event I don't EVER want o go through again (feeling wise in the begining). The officer got out of his car and walked up and asked me for the things he expected me to have and I was crying like a baby because of my exhusband and what he put me and my 4 kids through in my past, but that is another story and tryng to finish this between my mother chatting with me and my daughter calling to see if I'm ready to come home and trying to wake Nicolas up from his nap. Any way
as I said I was pulled over, shaking worse than a leaf blowing in the wind on a tree! I just knew the officer would find something in my back ground, he asked me my name and birth date I reluctantly told him, after he figured I might have warrents on me. He went to the car and ran a check on that and came back and told me he was letting me off with a verbal warning and not to let him catch me out driving until I get things taken care of.
I sat there with tears rolling down my face, mouth haging open, and thinking "PRAISE THE LORD"
He told me that there was nothing on my back ground what so ever. I told him before he ran my name and birth date, that I was coming out of a nasty divorce, and that I've been working to save the money up to get those things paid on and taken care of, I also told the officer that the type of man I had been married to was one of those that WILL DO ANYTHING to destroy or ruin me and my life.
But when that Officer came back and told me the reason he pulled me over was because of the tail lights being out, ran my name and birthdate, then coming and telling me there was NOTHING in my back ground,
I cried so much harder just hearing that and the relief of a burden I had been carrying and hiding from all those I love all these years.
I was going to write about some other things but those can wait till this week end.

In closing, The lord nevers gives you more than you can handle.







No comments: